
[currently listening to flaws and all - beyonce]
juz for the record...MOS performance has been cancelled. from a normal dance-off event, it turned out into interschool dance battle thingy. so yeah thts tht. bt deborah will try to get us and otha crews tht was so-called involved in the dance-off thingy, b involve at zouk event. but all tht will b unda KIV. so hafta wait for sumthng.
since yest was mother's day, i didnt get to celebrate it as usual. gotta work. damn. but hey since its the thot tht counts, i wished my mum, get her breakfast n gave her a pressie. so yea. did my part. n of coz not to forget, i kissed her forehead n say "I LOVE YOU, MAMA!"....cho chweet nah? heh. thn off to work. n ouhouh...hahaha...kalang kabut sgt, thinking i was late, i was actually an hour earlier. so all tha supavisors stared at me. ingat apa budak ni chiong sgt nak keje. ahakx. putar belit story, i manage to get my way out n start work early n finish an hour early. pphheewww~
hahaha. sumthng happened yest. theres this couple of mat2 polis pasing by smoking point and caught me alone smoking while enjoying my osim massage n mtv hip-hop countdown in an aircondition room (yess! airport hav tt kinda room for the passengers n staffs...cool huh)...skali alih2..they came up to me lah..eksyen ckp i look familiar and stuf til one of them pointed out tht i was one of the dancers at nan chiau event(damn tht was long ago...masih ingat muka lah kan) n then, they sat surround me, org smua tgk sak, ingat aku ni kene raid pasal isap rokok illegal agaknya...malu ok. the cutest one kept smiling, the macho one kept staring but the most average looking tht looks so average he can pass of as a geek, ask the most question. mak oi~ mcm nak sepak jek. step hensem mane. kiwek~ afta tha stupid questionaire frm the ugly duck with a breath problem, they started to went off afta my buddy, kak ratna, sound dorang ar...hehehe...biler dh nak jln, the cute one sempat ask for number...tergamam jap, i accidentally gave him fad's no. ahahahahahahaha...tht was so shocking. heee. slamat lah kau fad dapat mat polis. hes cute ok. actually he looks like one of the anugerah's contestant.
so fad darl, instead of soul searching for your 8th ayangs...i gave u one. itupun kalau dia call ar. n dont u dare say tht i punked him ar. njoy ok. coz honestly, i dnt knw why but im not in the mood of kenal2 dgn orang ar. i want to hav sumone special but not in tha league of getting one. blum season dia agaknya...hehe. im kinda contented with the way i am now. with loving family, caring frens and self-assurance, im fine. relationships can wait. for now its self indulgence thts important, lagikpun, ntah ehk, the thot of having a relationshp creeps me out. agaknya masih setia pada yang satu. heee~....haiz.
lets see wad hapen next lah. so what if we hav lovely couples in the group? like neya n chucky, aishah n zali, fadz n zal, joey n natra(?), ifah n ayan, fad n all his 7 ayangs, ayun n iki(hahaha)....im not tempted to hav one. i hav loads of scandals ard(yea rite)....its me myself n i...to sum ppl its sad but to me its fine...
note to babe: since u hav the coolest cam now n since u wana do makeova n since i wana b the first model n since we wana do it ova the weekend, im avail on the 26th!! get tht camera rolling...im so in need of new sexy fotos...hehehe..n i betcha im the best model eva. plz lah its tyra u talking too...hehehehe...we try evrythng ok...from plain jane to sexxay hot diva (or devil)
toodles
mizbithaqueen
p.s:
I'm a train wreck in the morning
I'm a bitch in the afternoon
Every now and then without warning
I can be really mean towards you
I'm a puzzle yes in deed
Ever complex in every way
And all the pieces aren't even in the box
And yet, you see the picture clear as day.
I don't know why you love me
And that's why I love you
You catch me when I fall
Accept me flaws and all
And that's why I love you
I neglect you when I'm working
When I need attention I tend to nag
I'm a host of imperfection
And you see past all that
I'm a peasant by some standards
But in your eyes I'm a queen
You see potential in all my flaws
and that's exactly what I mean.
I wanted more than just a man. I needed a friend. Someone I can talk to someone who really listens. When you touched my hand the sun got brighter then trusting you I closed my eyes and felt our love begin......