
like ugh~ im down with a slight fever. my body's all aching n my throat is sore. cnt even swallow properly. shucks man. juz when the show is today im all lethargic and shagged. n according to my family, i looked haggard. i mean like wat the fuck!! the queen of the damned is haggard now. jeez so hafta get all psyched up for some theraphy to get my natural beauty *ahem ahem* all out again. jeez..
so erm we gona b made up in colors of black red and white. n theres gona b like ten dancers. seven songs. unsure formation. shaky position. hmmmm~ i tink we can handle it. we r so ready. ahakz. im not bein sarcastic but yea i knw we cn handle all this. we've done the routine a million times. not performing but practice tht is. hehehe. but still i knw we gona choke trip but thn we cn recover. so used to it ready lah. haiyo wats the fuss abt?
ouh guess wat..theres an anonymous person who claims to be my avid blog reader and a fan from afar. well darling im not disturbed by ur presence. i juz hate anonimosity. n u knw wat? u dnt seem to b juz an avid reader u knw. it seemes like we've talked before. its like u knw some bits abt me. furthermore, my blog r only exposed to ppl close to me. its stupid if u say ur only blog hopping. doesnt make sense. can u plz b a dear soul n let me knw who u r. its not tht im gona bite ur head off or b mean to you. i juz wana knw who u r. n if ur still shy the least u could do is sms me. dnt jus fade away ya.
klah wana get ready. take some medicine first. gosok baju. n siap2, mana nak pakai coli, g-string, corset, garters, stockings...then girdles, tulles, ball gown n tiara. haiz. the lifestyle of a queen. not forgetting the makeup, grand entre, and all those etiquette. hehehe...
toodles
mizbithaqueen
p.s:
As I close my eyes....
I would dream of you and me...and how things could be..
In my dreams...
I would see..you and me
holding hand to hand...promising each other
that our love will last till the end..
I remember the way..you pull me closely next to you
As the three little words was said..it felt so real....
and right at the point...I knew my love for you is true
As I open my eyes..I realize...that everything was just a dream
Thing wasnt as it was seem..I wish someday this dream would come tru
Because Baby all I want...is to be with you
When I had given up and lost all hope for love,You came.When I had fallen for you and believed it was true,You left...