Baby..Seem like everywhere I go, I see you..From your eyes, I smile..Its like I breathe you..Helplessly I reminisce..Don't want to..Compare nobody to you! Boy I try to catch myself, but I'm outta control! Your sexiness is so appealing! I can't let it go!
ugh like wat the hell...bcoz of yest i hav this song stuck in my head all night until my dreams...ehehe...but whus complaining i knw im not! well to the lovlies out ther..u knw why im singing this song...its such a wow cliche...its so wow tht im experiencing this again afta so long...ahaha...im loving it( singing to the mcdonald tune)~
ok so yest im supposed to meet my ayang at cc to ajar this budak kitanya steps...i promised him...but thn i fergot tht i hafta go to my fren house ada acara berinai...ahakz..how dumb~..so i told him again the day b4 tht i'll b abit late...at the same time i ask darling fadz to teman me coz ifa cnt make it as her results will b out...n i need sum1 to teman me u knw...its like a guy handling a future bride u need a female asstnt to make sure thngs run smoothly...so ya tht was tht. n by the time we end, it was ard4-430...
to our surprise, only anto n ayang was there...the girl was nowhere seen..dgr dgr kene bubble lagik ke? i was sympathy at the same tme relieve tht i wasnt there on time...kiwak~ kalau tk gunung berapi sak dh mletup2 mcm minyak panas...so we told thm we mit thm at foodculture as i, the main person, was damn hungry. at the same time we cn wait for ifa ayun n fad b4 we proceed to hougang n meet the rest. ok~ im not gonna go on elaborating abt how the three stooges came abt n ifa's result coz yest was enuff tears flown frm eve's eyes..so no more tears ya...
wat im gona start is by tellin y im syuck wif tht song in my head(still singing)...well it started whn we land our foot at hg intrchnge..whn my bitch need the loo so bad n we were supposedly waiting for neya love n decided to jln2 at the pasar malam there. so ya, fad exited the loo thn ayang need to use it...the moment he stepped out..like OH MY FREAKING GAWD!!! deja vu was oredy playing in my head...he wetted his hair in a manner tht it runs back n he got his hair tucked lavishly at the back of his ears...ouh im melting im melting...so hot...im not crazee but apparently i had a dream the nite b4 tht i had enuff of his hair all over his ears n covering his eyes n so i ran my fingers n re-style it...then eureka~ the look is there...n there he went out the loo with tht look...ugh wat a DEJA VU~
loving it so much. u shud keep it to tht style gorgeous. u look like a million bucks. like for real for real(queen latifah's tone)...so ya thn we proceed to the dome n while walking i ws on cloud 12 no doubt bout it...eheheheh...reach there met the rest, my hubby bapak abg b fyk neya zirah, n start strutting our stuff...hehe. well gotta get down to business as the comp is near the corner.
bila dah nak start packin up plak we decided to last prac our item number...then there ayang goes again...in tht sexy faded grey blue jeans, with renoma peeked out at the waistline going topless n lookin like one scorching hot chipmunk dancer makin me loose my concerntration n hafta dance wif my eyes close...so bad~ but im not complaining...Boy I try to catch myself but I'm outta control. Your sexiness is so appealing, I can't let it go!...
thn we go lepaking at hougang green mac juz to get a glimpse of air con n pinky n chill wana hav their supper there...so yup. all jokes laughter n pranks...fad asik tgk jam nk tunggu gaji masuk...ayun in his own world..neya bz wif sms n call...ifa oso stuck to her fone like glue...hubby n ayang wif their loud jokes...sempat lah kan cek kacau2 ayang utk buat rambut dia mcm tadi..act blurr konon...tapi dalam diam2 dia buat jugak ehehe...only when i turn ard he messed it up...waddehell...but its ok..btw u shud stuck to tht hairstyle babeh~ its sizzling hot...
Baby I can't go anywhere
without thinkin' that you're there
Seems like you're everywhere it's true
Gotta be havin' deja vu
'Cause in my mind I want you here
Get on the next plane
I don't care
Is it because I'm missin' you
that I'm havin' deja vu
Know that I can't get over you
'Cause everything I see is you
And I don't want no substitute
Baby I swear it's
Deja Vu
toodles
mizbithaqueen
p.s: im still singing it out loud ok....
"You call it madness, but I call it love." coz to me...Love: The irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
__________________________________________________________________