<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35528688?origin\x3dhttp://mizbiqueenbee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Don't let the past predict who you are but let it be part of who you become...
Fashion is style with substance
Kevyn Aucoin and Jay Emmanuel is Loved
Always Pretty Hot And Tempting
Adores

The bitches and Dolls
Tyra Banks
Aishwarya Rai
Beyonce Knowles
Make-up Arts Cosmetics



Friends


Fadlee | Ayiz | Q | Ayun | Friend | Friend | Friend | Friend | Friend | Friend | Friend


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


Speak To Me





History


December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
Saturday, December 30, 2006

somethng for tht someone:
I've got to see you
Wherever you are
And I've got to be there
I'm wishing on stars
I've got to reveal what's inside of my heart
But the words escape me
And I'm paralyzed
So helpless when I
Look into your eyes
And how I wish you only knew
What I feel inside for you
You probably haven't got a clue
But I wish you knew
How I like you
Honestly I know it's silly of me
To want you so badly
But keep it concealed
See my inferiority complex kicks in
And the words escape me
And I'm paralyzed
So helpless when I
Look into your eyes
Even though I try I can't let go
Something in your eyes
Captured my soul
And every night I see you inmy dreams
You're all I know
I can't let go

Somethng for dphat:
I can't wait, wanna see, how this crew is gonna be,
Just a touch away, from this feeling that is here to stay,
We can make it last forever baby,
our love will stand the test of time,
and in the middle of our world,
i'll be waiting for you to be all mine,
We're walking on sunshine,in the middle of the night,
and it feels like we're somewhere above the sky,
Take my hand, and close your eyes,say the sweet little things,
that make me cry,catch my tears with a kiss,
these special moments do exsist,
It'll take much more thatn a life time baby,
for this love to end, and it feels so good to know,
that we are here in love again.take a chance,
and try love baby,No I'm not kiddin now,til,
you tell me that you'll be in my life, until the end of time

for ANTO:
Goodbye's the saddest word I'll ever hear
Goodbye's the last time I will hold you near
Someday you'll say that word and I will cry
It'll break my heart to hear you say goodbye

for IFA:
Too much is on your mind
Gotta let it go
Can't worry all the time
Just let it flow
You say you need a break
There's nothing I can do
Sitting here listening to youBaby,
what's this you tell me
Things ain't been goin' your way
Just take it from me
It's gonna be alright

for frazze:
If you're lonely
And need a friend
And troubles seem like
They never end
Just remember to keep the faith
And love will be there to light the way
Anytime you need a friend
I will be here
You'll never be alone again
So don't you fear
Even if you're miles away
I'm by your side
So don't you ever be lonely
Love will make it alright

for FADLEE:
Whenever I'm down,
I call on you my friend
A helping hand you lend, in my time of need so I
I'm calling you now, just to make it through
What else can I do, don't you hear my plea
Friends may come and friends may go
But you should know that
That I've got your back, it's automatic
So never hesitate to call
Cuz I'm your sister and always for ya and I
Friends are there through thick and thin
Well I've been told that
And I believe that it's automatic
Call me when you need a friend
Cuz I'm your sister and always for ya
for AYUN n FADZ n KIDD:
Count on me through thick and thin
A friendship that will never end
When you are weak, I will be strong
Helping you to carry on
Call on me, I will be there
Don't be afraid
Please believe me when I say
Count on...

for AMIR:
One day in your life
You'll remember a place
Someone touching your face
You'll come back and you'll look around
You'll remember the love you found here
You'll remember me somehow
Though you don't need me now
I will stay in your heart
And when things fall apart
You'll remember one day
When you find that you're always lonely
For a love we used to share
Just call my name, and I'll be there.

to evryone tht matters to me:
I'll be the bridge you can use to
Whenever you need to
Get over problems in your way
And I will pick you up
Over mountain tops
Together we'll walk over the bridge
There's a place where you can go
Lay your head down comfortable
And it's always there for sure
Dont you know
And it comes as no surprise
The mountains that you must climb
Sit back don't run away have no shame
There's no wrong
There's no right
It's only you and how you your treat life
See baby if the road you choose
Dont work out for you You know
I'll be your rescue, Suga Suga
Like a diamond shining bright
See you are young and flying high
Big dreams of having thangs, in your eyes
You thought it was making cash
But uh that small means never last
How'd ya throw it all away here me say
Let me take yo far away
Be sure to find your destiny
And you know without a doubt
That I would be your bridge out
I'll be there


Queen` @* 2:11 PM
__________________________________________________________________